Monday, August 11, 2008

Reading

My reading list is growing. Mostly because I haven't been reading! Here is my current 2008 reading list.

I started the boundaries book about a year ago. Obviously I need to set goals in order to make some progress on my list!

After thinking about it, I've decided to make a flexible goal to finish a book every two months, but making sure I've recorded insights and personal growth along the way. I don't want to just rush through this reading for the sake of completing a goal.

I'll also monitor my progress every Monday. That way I won't be caught at the end of two months and say - oh well, maybe next time I'll have done more. I'm serious about wanting to read these books, and look forward to learning and growing from them.

Therefore, my Reading Goal is to finish the Boundaries book by the end of August (since it's halfway done already) and move onto the next book in September and October.

No comments: