Monday, August 11, 2008

Goals: Essential Elements

I've realized lately that goal setting is so important, and such a missing link in my life, that I'm dedicating a blog just to establishing and developing goals in all areas of my life. Most posts will be linked to my main blog "How to Grow: a perspective in life change."
I really want to explore this idea and practice of goal setting though. In 2001 I joined a direct sales company and was constantly inundated with goal setting techniques and reasons why it was so important. Since I left that business in 2005 I've just sort of worked my 9-6 job and lived my life from day to day, month to month, paycheck to paycheck, and so on.
As I focus more and more on growth and developing character, I realize that goals are an essential missing element in my life.

No comments: